Sunday, November 22, 2015




Welcome!  


         This blog is for film and television buffs who are interested in seeing what the actual filming locations look like today.  I was born in the late 70's, so my focus is primarily on movies and television shows from the 80's and early 90's, with a special appreciation for horror flicks.

For me, it all started back in 1999, when I spent a semester in Los Angeles.  I headed straight to South Pasadena to visit the few then-known locations of my favorite movie of all time - Halloween.  After years of living in Los Angeles and the New York City area I've taken many photos so I thought I would assemble them all here.   I hope some of my favorites are some of yours.


Disclaimer: Screenshots are used solely for the purpose of providing  location context.  No copyright infringement is intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment