Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998)




Julie James is struggling to pick up the pieces after the events of I Know What You Did You Last Summer (1997).  She's got a new 'do, some new friends and a new nightmare as she dodges dead bodies at a deserted resort.  Turns out one of her new friends, Will Benson, isn't a a friend at all - he's Ben's.  Son.  And he's duped Julie with a bogus radio contest vacation giveaway so he can give his father a hand ;-) and settle the score.  

I Still Know pales in comparison to its predecessor  but has really grown on me as a guilty pleasure.  It practically quadrupled the body count from the first film and has less Ray screen time, which is an added bonus.  Critics call it dumbed-down, but I don't think any of them knew the capital of Brazil either.

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer was filmed in Pasadena and Los Angeles, CA and Jalisco, Mexico


Location: Ray's Pawn Shop
Address: 630 S Main Street, Los Angeles, CA








Location: Julie & Ray's House
Address: 1225 N Michigan Avenue, Pasadena, CA












Locations Visited: October 2018



Related Location:

I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)







No comments:

Post a Comment