Friday, June 14, 2019

Contagion (2011)





An pandemic spans the globe and Gwyneth Paltrow is patient zero.  Health officials scramble to find a cure after the wrong pig met up with the wrong bat and the herd is thinned significantly before that happens.  Contagion is a fantastic nail- biting thriller that addresses a fear for many of us.  I saw it twice in the theater, even if I did take offense to Sussman's comment that blogging is "graffiti with words."  The all star cast delivers compelling performances, particularly Jennifer Ehle.  I thought I had a Purell problem before this movie was released.  Now I'm amazed I actually have skin left on my hands.


Contagion was filmed in Atlanta, GA, San Francisco, CA, Chicago, IL, Hong Kong, China; Geneva, Switzerland


Location: Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
Address: 1600 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA





Location: Lorraine's Pharmacy
Address: 351 California Street, San Francisco, CA  CVS

This CVS has undergone a remodeling since the movie was filmed...













Location: Alan Krumweide's Apartment Building
Address: 1922 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA














Location: MEV-1 Vaccination Center
Address: 602 Jamestown Avenue, San Francisco, CA  Candlestick Park














Locations Visited: October 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment