Saturday, July 15, 2017

Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)




Kill Bill was the first Tarantino film I ever saw.  Judging from the trailers of his previous works, they just didn't look like my type of flicks.  But not wanting to be the odd co-worker out on a Friday evening, the time had finally come.  I expected to be bored senseless for 90 minutes once the lights dimmed but much to my surprise, I was quite entertained!  The revenge movie was action-packed, funny, bloody, and as an avid soap watcher, I quite enjoyed the cliffhanger ending.  Next thing you know, I'm marking my Osbournes calendar for the release date of Volume 2!  I haven't seen another Tarantino film since the second installment but Volume 3 is in development, so third time could be a charm.


Kill Bill:Vol 1 was filmed in Pasadena, Los Angeles and Lancaster, CA


Location: Vermita Greene's House
Address: 5506 Atlas Street, South Pasadena, CA










Location: The Hospital
Address: 2632 E Washington Boulevard, Pasadena, CA   St. Luke's Medical Center




Location: The Tunnel
Address: 2nd Street Tunnel & Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA   




This tunnel was also seen in Independence Day (1996)

Locations Visited: October 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment